Praise 4: in his name - Maranatha! Music

 
Año: 1980
Grabado en: Estados Unidos
Sello: Maranatha! Music
Productor: Tom Coomes

01 I want to praise You
02 In his time
03 Micah 6.8
04 I will serve You (Thee)
05 Psalm 5
06 The sweetest name of all
07 The worship song (Lord, You're worthy)
08 Jesus, what a wonder You are!
09 Isn't He?
10 I love You, Lord
11 I want to praise You (instrumental)
12 In his time (instrumental)
13 Micah 6.8 (instrumental)
14 I will serve You (Thee) (instrumental)
15 Psalm 5 (instrumental)
16 The sweetest name of all (instrumental)
17 The worship song (Lord, You're worthy) (instrumental)
18 Jesus, what a wonder You are! (instrumental)
19 Isn't He? (instrumental)
20 I love You, Lord (instrumental) 

Descargar aquí por MEDIAFIRE                                                                                                 

Comentarios