Praise 5: glorify thy name - Maranatha! Music

 
Año: 1981
Grabado en: Estados Unidos
Sello: Maranatha! Music
Productor: Tom Cookies

01 (Don't You know) It's time to praise the Lord
02 As we gather - The steadfast love of the Lord
03 A shield about me - Jesus, I love You
04 Praise song
05 Call on the Lord
06 The more I get to know You (The more I fall in love)
07 I believe in You
08 In moments like these
09 Glorify thy name
10 (Don't You know) It's time to praise the Lord (instrumental)
11 A shield about me - Jesus, I love You (instrumental)
12 I believe in You (instrumental)
13 Praise song (instrumental)
14 As we gather - The steadfast love of the Lord (instrumental)
15 The more I get to know You (The more I fall in love) (instrumental)
16 In moments like these (instrumental)
17 Glorify thy name (instrumental)

Comentarios