Praise 10: O Lord, my Lord - Maranatha! Music

 
Año: 1988
Grabado en: Estados Unidos
Sello: Maranatha! Music
Productor: Tom Coomes

01 Family song - Believe in Jesus
02 Praise the name of Jesus - Praises
03 I look to the shepherd
04 Hear my cry
05 You are my dwelling place
06 O Lord, my Lord
07 Blessed Jesus, You are our first love
08 Shine, Jesus Shine - Here I am
09 In the quiet of the morning - Such love - Jesus, Your love has melted my heart - O Lord, Your tenderness
10 We remember You
11 Give thanks
12 Praise the name of Jesus - Praises (instrumental)
13 I look to the shepherd (instrumental)
14 Hear my cry (instrumental)
15 You are my dwelling place (instrumental)
16 In the quiet of the morning - Such love - Jesus, Your love has melted my heart - O Lord, Your tenderness (instrumental)
17 We remember You (instrumental)

Comentarios