Praise 11: let us worship the Lord, Jehovah - Maranatha! Music

Año: 1989
Grabado en: Estados Unidios
Sello: Maranatha! Music
Productor: Smitty Price

01 He is exalted - Great is the Lord
02 We choose the fear of the Lord
03 Who may ascend to the hill of the Lord - I come by faith
04 We sing alleluia
05 Soften my heart
06 The battle belongs to the Lord
07 You alone are Holy
08 Let us worship Lord, Jehovah
09 I will bless thee as long as I live - I delight to do thy will
10 Holy, Holy, Holy - Stand and give him honor
11 Rejoice
12 He is exalted - Great is the Lord (instrumental)
13 We choose the fear of the Lord (instrumental)
14 Who may ascend to the hill of the Lord - I come by faith (instrumental)
15 Soften my heart (instrumental)
16 The battle belongs to the Lord (instrumental)
17 You alone are Holy (instrumental)
18 Let us worship Lord, Jehovah (instrumental)
19 I will bless thee as long as I live - I delight to do thy will (instrumental)
20 Rejoice (instrumental)

Comentarios